For those who spend their time typing, you need a laptop with a good keyboard. Bigger keys and a bigger keyboard helps you type more efficiently. It reduces the chance of typos and hitting multiple keys at once. Save time and frustration and check out these laptops with the best keyboards. To keep the blog concise, we left out other data information. All keyboards are backlit.
- Asus Zenbook. With big keys and a 12″ keyboard on a 14″ laptop, typing is like a summer breeze. It’s a quiet keyboard, so you won’t disturb others around you. This very blog was typed on a Zenbook 14.
- Asus is known for having great keyboards. So, it’s no surprise that the Asus Chromebook is also an excellent choice. There are several different variations of the Chromebook, such as Flip.
- MacBooks, thanks to their agility, also offer satisfactory keyboards. However, keep in mind that many claim the older models have better keyboards.
- Lenovo (made by Dell) Yoga 2-in-1 Ultrabook. If you want a nicer laptop with a solid keyboard, this is your next purchase then. Similar to the Zenbook and Macbook air, it has the lightness of a tablet but the keyboard is similar to Asus’ big keys.
- Last but not least on this list is the HP Spectre x360. Not only are the keyboards nice, but so is the nearly borderless display. You can customize these laptops as well!
None of these are in a specific order. The most compatible laptop varies between each person. This is simply a list of laptops with best keyboards according to several different reviews. Let us know what you think of your laptop or what your next one will be!
Interested in marketing assistance? Contact Redwood Creative, Inc today!