Black Friday is right around the corner, and you want to find good deals without the hustle and bustle. Thankfully, we’ve compiled some tips on how to coupon and save through apps.
Black Friday Deals Near You
With the rising cost of food and other goods, we got you covered on keeping holiday shopping costs low. Here are some ways you can save some $$.
- Download the app for your usual grocery store. There, you’ll find coupons and bundle deals. Try to see what you can find at Costco, HEB, Walmart, etc. through their apps. Additionally, signing up for e-mails will save you a couple of bucks.
- The early bird gets the worm, but the night owl gets the good mark-downs. If an item is not at risk of selling out immediately, then wait to see if the price goes down more to snag it up. This also brings us to this: don’t dismiss the clearance sections! Online stores typically have a clearance page.
- Apps like Shopkick and coupons.com will keep you from going through the mail and CVS receipts for coupons. Shopkick allows you to accumulate reward points, which you can then redeem for gift cards.
- If you live in a remote area, then Checkout 51 is your friend. You can earn cashback and find deals at stores near you. Now, you don’t have to sort through coupons for places that are too far away.
- Amazon has a coupon page. Also, you can use CamelCamelCamel to receive an alert when the price falls on a wish list item. This app only works for Amazon.
- Here is the official Black Friday guide.
So remember, always do price comparisons online- most stores price check. And, don’t forget about Cyber Monday if you can do most of your shopping online. Happy shopping, be safe you go out on Black Friday!
Interested in marketing assistance? Contact Redwood Creative, Inc. today!
Image via Dreamstime Stock Photos
Tracy is the Design Manager here at Redwood Creative. She’s been designing amazing graphics and web layouts for large and small businesses for upwards of 7 years.