Hello reader, and happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Redwood Creative, Inc. Now and all throughout the year, we are very thankful for our supporters and readers. We are also thankful for each other. As a small team, we appreciate one another’s hard efforts. We are appreciative of every aspect and factor that makes Redwood Creative, Inc who we are today.
Also, the biggest thank you goes to our medical workers. Doctors and nurses- you deserve to rest for the holidays.
Good Things That Happened in 2020
We know some unfortunate events unfolded this year, so here are some things to be grateful for. Hopefully this will raise some holiday spirit. Note- we are not invalidating or dismissing personal struggles. The purpose is to shed some positive light, even if just for a minute.
- Helping out- some distilleries used their alcohol production to make much-needed hand sanitizer. On that note, there were many instances of people stepping up to help their fellow Americans. Thank you everyone who made homemade sanitization products and face masks for their community.
- Drive-in movies are coming back- they should have never went away in the first place! Six Flags Fiesta Texas got creative with their parking lot turned into drive-in movies by projecting the movies onto the cliffs that hug the park.
- Automobile companies, such as Ford and Tesla, produced medical equipment. Other big companies, such as Apple, donated millions to the medical field to help pay for testing kits.
- Curbing boredom and tapping into creativity! Thank you to everyone who shared funny and amusing content of the no good they were up to. Such as, recreating famous paintings and sharing recipes.
- Wal-Mart and Target are closing on Thanksgiving day to allow their hard workers to be home with their families. Many thanks to all the businesses that are being extra considerate of their hard workers this year.
Wishing you a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Even if the whole family couldn’t get together, you can count on the Redwood Creative family to be thankful! We would love to hear what you’re thankful for in the comments.
Interested in marketing tips? Contact Redwood Creative today!