It’s the most joyous month of the year! We are in high spirits as we get ready to ring in 2022. And, we’d like to celebrate the holidays with you! So, here are all the holidays (and a couple of other notable days) in December. Even if they have passed, they’re still worth noting. After all, it is the official Month of Giving.
Here are some special days in December. For an intriguing list of all Dec holidays/national days, check out nationaltoday.com. For instance, see what day National Skip School Day is!
- Dec. 1: National Christmas Lights Day. Or, any-holiday lights day! Everyone enjoys holiday lights.
- Dec 3: Make a gift day. Gift cards are over-done: make a card or cookies and candle for…
- Dec. 4: National Cookie Day and Nat’l Candle Day. Chocolate chip cookies while a vanilla cookie-scented candle burns is a cozy vibe.
- Dec 6: St. Nicholas Day and Hannukah, which started on November 28th. Also, it’s Walt Disney Day- he was born on December 05, 1901. So, Disney Day is the first Monday of December.
- Dec 7: Pearl Harbor Remembrance. The day America entered World War 2.
- Dec. 8: National Brownie Day, Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Brownies at the Immaculate Feast, anyone?
- Dec 12: Our Lady of Guadalupe Day (Dia de la Virgen de Guadalupe), Poinsetta Day, Gingerbread House Day.
- Dec. 13: National Cocoa Day. Do you like your hot cocoa with mini marshmallows?
- Dec 21: Yule begins, running until January 1. Also, Winter Solstice, the first day of winter, and (Bah) Humbug Day.
- Dec 23: Festivus (for the rest of us). An airing of grievances, followed by the feats of strength.
- Dec 26: St. Stephens Day, which originated in Ireland, and Boxing Day, another UK holiday. Kwanzaa begins, running until Jan 1st. Kwanzaa ends with the Karamu communal feast.
- Dec. 31: New Year’s Eve, Nat’l Champagne Day. Goodbye 2021, hello 2022!
Additionally, we acknowledge and appreciate any other holidays and observance days that didn’t make it on the list- they are all equally important. So, which December holidays do you celebrate? If none, then what is your favorite holiday out of any month of the year? Hope y’all have safe and happy holidays, everyone!
PS- Have you started thinking about your New Years’ resolutions yet? We’re trying to drink more water here!
Are you interested in web marketing services? Contact Redwood Creative, Inc. today!