Staying at home more means more time to listen to podcasts! There’s a podcast for everything: news/current events, Hollywood, and product reviews. Here are the best podcasts to follow for professional inspiration.\
- The Internet of Things. Stacy of IoT runs this podcast about Internet trends. She covers influencers, news about corporations, and more. So, give her a listen for the latest on Amazon and computers.
- Jeff Bullas. As a chief social media expert, Jeff could give some advice. Also, he offers services to help boost websites.
- Melinda Emerson. An advocate of small business, Melinda inspires hope for those just starting out. Additionally, she gives advice on managing a new business.
- NowThis News. Because this is a digital news source, they interview guests on their podcasts. Stay updated on current events.
- Follow NPR for their Business Story of the Day. Featuring stock market reports, major lawsuits, and more. They have several choices of podcasts, so you’ll never run out of stuff to listen to.
- For Apple podcast listeners, try out Ace Weekly. He encourages entrepreneur ways of thinking.
- If you just want a quick podcast fix, then 10 Minute Entrepreneur is for you. If you need more than 10 minutes of Sean, then pick up his book.
- The Tim Ferriss Show. Tim invites guests onto his show to discuss business happenings and tips. In fact, he’s one of Apple’s top podcasters.
- Impact Theory goes beyond just business. They explore psychology, personal stories, and other personal aspects that aren’t always noticed in the industry world. They also interview well-known people, offering more insight into human behavior.
- Here’s one for the ladies. The BizChix inspires women to navigate their way through a male-dominated workforce. Here’s to equal pay!
While these are all good podcasts to follow, what’s important is listening to podcasts relevant to you. Listen from the experts on how to run your new business, how to gain following on social media, and more. Feel free to comment your favorite podcasts!
Are you interested in marketing assistance? Contact Redwood Creative today!
Jada was born in San Marcos and raised in Texas. She spent a chunk of her childhood in a tiny town of 130 people before moving to San Antonio in junior high, where she lives today. An avid bookworm, she loves mystery and horror genres. She attended Texas State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in English. She now is building a writing and editing career. Jada deeply cares about the environment and proves it by avidly recycling, reducing energy consumption, and avoiding single-use products.